The entire infrastructure of GetHost4You servers is currently in private racks in Claranet DataCenters in Oporto (Maia) and Lisbon, Portugal, so we are able to provide the customer quality service, guarantees of stability, good connections and quick response in case of need for intervention.
The location of the data center means for us a strategic point, since the proximity of our technical team, we can act quickly if a problem in hardware or if it is necessary to increase our range of available servers.
With the servers on home soil we can offer high-speed access to services with very low latencies, thus ensuring customer satisfaction.
The infrastructure behind the scenes of GetHost4You is organized so that air circulation is ensured, thus keeping your server running at 100% and allowing for greater durability of the servers.
All cabling is organized and certified by professionals specialized in structured cabling, thus ensuring better management of the rack.
Datacenter FeaturesThe Claranet DataCenters, located in Maia (Oporto) and Lisbon, meets the conditions necessary for the proper functioning of all operations.
Below are some of the key features of the infrastructure of Claranet Datacenter:
- Fire detection system
- 24x7 monitoring and prevention
- Permanent physical security (24x7x365 days)
- Access Control System
- Redundant power supply
- Detection system for toxic gases
- Flood Detection System
- System of automatic fire extinguishing
- Environment and humidity control system
- System of diesel generators
- Constant monitoring to vital systems (UPS, PDU, HVAC, temperature, humidity, security, detection system, fire extinguishing and connectivity)
- Redundant connectivity in the building through multiple fiber optic inputs for different paths